We offer a full range of employer's services. As an occupational healthcare provider, we can treat injured or sick employees or provide drug testing for employers.
We accept multiple Workman’s Compensation Plans. However, we DO NOT accept Federal Workman's Comp.
Occupational Health Services:
- Employee healthcare for common work injuries like minor lacerations, burns, and sprains, as well as work-acquired illnesses like respiratory illnesses
- Employer pre-employment physicals and alcohol/drug testing
- Workers’ compensation claims
- DOT physicals/testing
- DOT Split Drug Screen (lab send out)
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Audiogram for Hearing Test
- TB Testing/Reading
- Referrals to specialists if needed.
- As well as additional screenings and services
DOC-AID Urgent Care is committed to providing your employees and business with the best affordable care. We’re available 7 days a week from 10 am to 8 pm.