Lab Tests and Diagnostics
Our patients benefit from on-site labs and diagnostics. Many of our tests can provide accurate results in less than an hour.
Labs drawn on Saturday or Sunday and sent out for testing will take 3-5 days to process.
If you are out of town and need lab work, we can send the order electronically to Quest or Labcorp through our Telehealth visit option. Our facility does not accept lab orders from outside sources or other physicians. Thank you.
Tests We Offer:
In-House Laboratory Testing:
- COVID-19 In-house PCR NAAT Test (Includes other viral respiratory illnesses such as flu, adenovirus, and human rhinovirus.)
- COVID-19 Antigen Test
- COVID-19 Antibody Test
- Blood Sugar Test Glucose Test
- Fecal Occult Blood
- Flu Tests A & B
- Urine Pregnancy
- Strep Test
- TB Testing/Reading
Laboratory Tests Sent to Lab for Processing:
- COVID-19 PCR Test
- A1C Test
- Allergy Testing (serum)
- Stool studies
- Helicobacter Pylori (H. pylori)
- Lipid Panel (Cholesterol Screen)
- Pap Smears
- We also offer a variety of STD tests. Please see our STD Testing Page for more information.
With extended hours, seven days a week, and convenient locations to serve you, there is no need to take a day off from work to receive high-quality health care. Contact us or book an appointment online.
At DOC-AID Urgent Care, we understand the importance of accessibility and convenience when it comes to your well-being.