Doc-Aid Urgent Care Accepts Health Insurance in Laredo, TX
Doc-Aid Urgent Care Accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, Cigna and Most Major Health Insurance Plans Along With a Self-Pay Option For Those Without Insurance. Call us at (956) 523-0966 For More Information.
DOC-AID Urgent Care is devoted to health, and wants to assure you and your family that we are here to care for you in multiple aspects. Our urgent care walk-in clinic in Laredo, TX accepts a variety of health insurances, and offer an affordable self-pay option for our patients without insurance.
Health insurances accepted by Doc-Aid Urgent Care in Laredo, TX:
- Anthem Blue Cross California
- Blue Shield Minnesota
- United Health Care
- Meritan Health
- HUMANA Claims Only
- Veterans-WPS MVH VAPC3
- Traditional Medicare of Texas (We are not in network for all Medicare HMO’s. Please contact your insurance to verify.)
- Traditional Medicaid of Texas ((We are not in network for all Medicaid HMO’s Please contact your insurance to verify.)
- Driscoll Health Plan
- Molina Health Care Texas
- Superior Ambetter Centene
- Superior Health Plan
- All Savers
- American Postal Workers Union
- Golden Rule Insurance
- Workers Compensation â€“ Multiple Plans
If you have any questions about the insurances we accept, or want to hear more about our self-pay option, visit DOC-AID Urgent Care in Laredo, TX today! We are conveniently located in the Independence Plaza off of Bob Bullock Loop, no appointment is necessary.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES YOU MAY NEED