Urgent Care Clinic for Veterans
DOC-AID Urgent Care is proud to be an authorized medical care provider to our Nation’s Veterans.
DOC-AID Urgent Care is one of just two urgent care clinics in the Laredo area authorized to provide urgent care services to veterans.
We accept veterans who have VA insurance under the CCN program, active duty or retired military, and their family members with Tricare. Call for more information at (956) 523-0966. Walk-in visits are available daily.
VA CLINIC SERVICES
The urgent care benefit covers services provided by urgent care centers and walk-in retail health clinics such as:
- Colds, minor injuries, skin and ear infections, pink eye, strep throat, etc.
- Diagnostic services like lab testing and medications (with limitations).
- Therapeutic vaccines are required for the treatment of certain covered conditions.
IMPORTANT: Urgent Care is NOT a Replacement for Preventive or Emergency Care. Under the VA Mission Act, eligible veterans can receive care and treatment from an urgent care provider that is authorized through the VA as an authorized urgent care center.
To be eligible for urgent care, Veterans must:
• Be enrolled in the VA health care system AND
• Have received care through VA from either a VA or community provider within the past 24 months
To check eligibility, contact your local VA medical facility OR call 800-MyVA411 (800-698-24311).